We all know the importance of looking after our physical fitness but how often do we consider our mental fitness and well-being?
Mindfulness is about training your attention to be present for all moments of your life: the good, the bad and the ugly. This helps us to appreciate the simple things that may otherwise pass by unnoticed and it helps us to navigate our way through change and uncertainty with poise.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is an 8-week programme that has a vast amount of evidence-based research showing that participants:
- Handle stress and uncertainty more effectively.
- Are better able to manage low thoughts, emotions and moods.
- Feel more engaged and enthusiastic.
- Have a greater capacity for relaxation.
If you would like any (or all!) of the above, join us for this life-changing eight-week programme. It runs on these Tuesdays: 9, 16, 23 & 30 May, and 6, 13, 20 & 27 June from 7 – 9:30pm. There is an optional all-day session on Saturday 17 June. Please note that you must be able to attend the first session. A guidebook and audio recordings are provided to support you with the course homework, which includes 30 minutes of daily meditation practice.
Spaces are limited to 12 participants.
- The standard course fee is £240. Please pay this if you can. I am offering an Early Bird rate of £210 if you register by 31 March.
- I am also offering a few places for £140 If you feel you cannot pay either the standard or the Early Bird rate.
- There is also an option to pay a Sponsor/ Benefactor rate of £300, if you feel able to support someone else to attend.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before you sign up. I look forward to hearing from you!